Delivering the nutrients trees need.
EnviroTree is a 5-4-4 plus 3% Sulfur specialty blend for trees and shrubs in a low pH mixture of macronutrients, chelated micronutrients, carbon, organic material and other ingredients to aid in the development of healthy and beautiful greenways.
Using EnviroTree helps you:
- Establish favorable soil conditions for trees to flourish
- Provide a nutrient package that reaches plants more efficiently
- Build aggressive root mass
- Increase weather-related stress tolerance
- Decrease salt build-up in the root zone
- Reduce nutrient runoff as soils more easily absorb and retain water
Designed for maximum uptake.
With EnviroTree’s special formula, you can focus on the short- and long-term health of your soil. This helps nutrients reach your trees more efficiently. Your trees, shrubs and plants work together with the soil to strengthen each other—today and for years to come.
EnviroTree is available to 2.5 gallon jugs
|Total Nitrogen (N) 5% Urea Nitrogen (N)||5%|
|Available Phosphate (P2O5)||4%|
|Soluble Potash (K20)||4%|
|Sulfur (S) 3% Combined Sulfur (S)||3%|
Urea, Orthophosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sulfuric Acid
Urea, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Sulfuric Acid, Boric Acid, Copper Citrate and Copper EDTA, Iron Citrate and Iron EDTA, Manganese Citrate and Manganese EDTA, Sodium Molybdate, Zinc Citrate and Zinc EDTA.
- Specific Gravity: 10.13
- Solution/Suspension: Suspension
- 250 gallon returnable tote
- 55 gallon non-returnable drum
- 5 gallon case (contains two 2.5 gallon jugs)
Directions for Use
EnviroTree may be applied as a soil drench or soil injection as well as to tree foliage during planting or after tree is established.
- Broadcast: Apply 24 to 48 fluid ounces of EnviroTree in 25 to 50 gallons of water per 100 square feet of a band beneath the tree’s drip line, starting three feet from the trunk for young trees and up to 12 feet for older, more established trees, and extending out to just beyond the drip line. If turf or other desired plants are beneath the trees, water after application to move product deeper into the soil.
- Soil Injection: Inject 24 to 48 fluid ounces of EnviroTree in 25 to 50 gallons of water per 100 square feet into the soil and about every three feet in the targeted application band described above.
Mix two to five fluid ounces of EnviroTree per one gallon of water and spray on the foliage to correct chlorosis (foliar yellowing) or other nutrient deficiencies. Use the lower rate with multiple applications for sensitive plants. Spray foliage thoroughly. Apply early in the day, if possible, and do not apply during hot, sunny or dry conditions. Assure plants are well watered and not stressed. For corrective situations, spray trunk and surrounding soil as well.
“We have been using the recommended rates for EnviroTree provided by our landscaper/arborist and the results have been incredible. Our landscape looks really healthy!”
“EnviroTree has worked wonders throughout my landscape. Trees that didn’t offer much hope are now thriving! Even with our tough Fall and Spring freeze/thaws, my trees have stood the test compared to neighbors.”
“We thought one tree was going to need to be removed, but our arborist provided EnviroTree for two sad-looking trees, as well as the lawn. In only a week, both trees looked MUCH better, and the yard soil improved tremendously. This is the healthiest our yard and trees have looked in 12 years.”