Nitrogen, sulfur and micronutrients improve yield.
Halo Max is an acidic liquid nitrogen fertilizer with 21-0-0 plus 4 percent sulfur featuring multi-sourced carbon, chelated micronutrients and a surfactant.
Halo Max combines nitrogen, sulfur, carbon and micronutrients to feed plant roots as well as microorganisms in the soil. It provides the right nitrogen-to-sulfur ratio, which is critical for strong crop growth and reproduction. Some nitrogen and other nutrients are immediately taken up by plants, but much is stored in the soil. Carbon substrates in Halo Max feed soil microorganisms, helping to release stored nutrients.
Halo Max’s low pH helps neutralize water and soil bicarbonates, reducing the potential loss of ammonia nitrogen, which is key where low quality irrigation water is used. Reducing the loss of nitrogen helps increase efficiency. Combined with the release of stored nutrients and the right nitrogen-to-sulfur ratio allows your crops to reach their potential.
Halo Max includes:
- Boron (B), essential for cell division, cell growth, seed set and proper fruit development
- Carbon (C), important in encouraging microbial growth in the root zone, helping make all nutrients more plant-available
- Copper (Cu), needed for key plant enzymes
- Iron (Fe), important for chlorophyll development and plant growth
- Manganese (Mn), used in photosynthesis
- Molybdenum (Mo), vital in nitrogen fixation by legumes and critical for nitrogen use in plants
- Zinc (Zn), necessary for key plant enzyme activity
2016 Michigan Potato Trial (Nutricor & Halo Max)
Evaluation of Nutricor and Halo Max on 'Russet Norkotah' Potato Yield
|Total Nitrogen (N) 21% Urea Nitrogen (N)||21.0%|
|Sulfur (S) 4.0% Combined Sulfur (S)||4.0%|
|Copper (Cu) 0.05% Chelated Copper (Cu)||0.05%|
|Iron (fe) 0.10% Chelated Iron (Fe)||0.1%|
|Manganese (Mn) 0.05% Chelated Manganese (Mn)||0.05%|
|Zinc (Zn) 0.15% Chelated Zinc (Zn)||0.150%|
Urea, Sulfuric Acid, Boric Acid, Copper Citrate and Copper EDTA, Iron Citrate and Iron EDTA, Manganese Citrate and Manganese EDTA, Sodium Molybdate, Zinc Citrate and Zinc EDTA.
- Specific Gravity: 11.01
- pH: 1 to 1.2
- Solution/Suspension: Suspension
HALO® Max Directions for Use
For agricultural crops, apply at a rate of one to two gallons of Halo Max per acre as needed. For soil applications, mix at least one part Halo Max with two parts water, adding enough water for uniform product delivery. Halo Max may be placed in-furrow or sprayed as a broadcast or top-dress. For foliar application, apply one to two gallons of Halo Max per acre. Mix Halo Max with water for a total of at least 15 gallons per acre.