The Pro-Power of Chloride-Free Premium Potassium
Now, there’s a liquid premium potassium fertilizer, with 16% K2O as potassium citrate, for providing a neutral pH, yet chloride-free low salt index. Komodo® Pro safely delivers potassium (K), an essential nutrient foundation for furthering your plant processes, growth, and yield.
With Komodo® Pro 0-0-16 Plus Micronutrients, you get an easy-to-use liquid potassium with multi-sourced carbon, chelated micronutrients and a surfactant.
Komodo® Pro Liquid Premium Potassium Fertilizer can be applied alone for crops needing additional potassium during the growing season. Highly maintained turf also benefits from the low-salt potassium profile, especially where additional nitrogen may not be desired for a “tougher turf”.
Increasing Plant and Soil Health By Lowering pH and Salt Index
Komodo® Pro is a totally soluble potassium that’s readily available for plant uptake when your crops need it most. Buffered to a neutral pH of approximately 6.0, and partnered with a Chloride-free, low salt index; Komodo® Pro is an excellent mixing partner for nitrogen applications, such as UAN solutions, providing the safest source of potassium for growing healthy plants.
Essential Nutrients for Crop Growth and Development
Providing added value to crops that benefit from additional micronutrient applications, Komodo® Pro delivers all the essential micronutrients necessary for plant growth and a pH buffered formulation to enhance micronutrient uptake.
Komodo® Pro Includes:
- Soluble Potash (K2O), essential for providing a low salt presentation
- Boron (B), essential for cell division, cell growth, seed set and proper fruit development
- Copper (Cu), needed for key plant enzymes
- Iron (Fe), important for chlorophyll development and plant growth
- Manganese (Mn), used in photosynthesis
- Molybdenum (Mo), vital in nitrogen fixation by legumes and critical for nitrate use in plants
- Zinc (Zn), necessary for key plant enzyme activity
Komodo® Pro is available in 250 gallon totes.
|Soluble Potash (K20)||16%|
|Copper (Cu) 0.05% Chelated Copper (Cu)||0.05%|
|Manganese (Mn) 0.05% Chelated Manganese (Mn)||0.05%|
|Zinc (Zn) 0.15% Chelated Zinc (Zn)||0.15%|
Potassium Citrate, Boric Acid, Copper Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid (EDTA), Iron EDTA, Manganese EDTA, Sodium Molybdate and Zinc EDTA.
Use Komodo Pro to help prevent or correct potassium deficiencies. The product is stable, non-caustic and non-corrosive, and can be used in a wide range of application equipment. Komodo Pro, which is presented in a low salt form due to potassium citrate, also contains chelated micronutrients suitable for programs where potassium and micronutrients are needed. Buffered to a slightly acidic pH, Komodo Pro works well where lower pH products are desired.
- Agriculture: For spray applications, apply one to four gallons/ acre. For soil applications, apply one to six gallons/acre.
- Turf: Apply 8 to 64 fluid ounces per 1,000 square feet based upon turf requirements and frequency of application. Use the low rate for more routine use and higher rate if corrective application is necessary. Ideally, water into turf after application. Do not apply near water, storm drains or drainage ditches. Do not apply if heavy rains are expected. Apply this product only to your lawn/garden.
- Ornamental Trees: Apply 2.5 to five gallons/acre. Use sufficient water to push product into the root zone.
Compatibility With Other Materials:
Komodo Pro has a slightly acidic pH and is compatible with most fertilizers and pesticides. Agitate thoroughly when tank mixing. Add water first, followed by Komodo Pro and then other ingredients. Do not pre-mix Komodo Pro directly with undiluted high sulfate or high pH (>8.5) products.